High-Resolution Desktop Music Production with Classic Analog Sound.
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin sets a new standard for desktop music production. This 2x6 Mac Thunderbolt interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing — track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**
- Available with either UAD-2 SOLO or UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed on modern Macs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Cascade up to four Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as needed
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle