Fenech Vth Auditorium Aa New Guinea Rosewood Top Back & Sides
Fenech – VTH Series Auditorium - New Guinea Rosewood Top, Back & Sides with Satin Finish.
Queensland made boutique guitars.
The VTH Series or ‘Hardwood’ series is the second tier in the Fenech range and is crafted from high quality, hand selected all-solid hardwood timbers for both the back and sides and the soundboard. They scour the country side looking for the very best sets they can find suitable for the quality of our guitars and work closely with those whom supply them to ensure they get the very best AA grade sets available seeking mostly highly figured and ‘fiddle back’ sets.
There are many suitable timbers which could be utilised for this series however Fenech mostly utilise Australia Blackwood which is comparable to mahogany featuring a strong midrange focus which is clear and warm with stunning bright trebles and a richness comparable to that of Indian Rosewood. They also utilise New Guinea Rosewood for its broad ranging tonal profile which is also warm, clear and focussed but with a slightly stronger bass than Blackwood.
- All AA solid timber construction back and sides and soundboard (individually optimised)
- All solid timber bindings
- Solid timber end graft
- All solid one-piece NG Rosewood neck with volute
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Hardwood timber rhombus shaped inlays
- Undercut fret ends
- Mother of pearl Fenech headstock logo and wave motif
- Premium Gotoh chrome machine heads
- Fenech A1G sound hole mounted acoustic pickup
- Tusq nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Nitrocellulose (natural satin)