The Les Paul Studio is ideal for the serious guitarist who wants a great performer, but needs to stay within budget.
This year’s model is available with a carved maple top over a weight-relieved mahogany body in a wide selection of cool colors, all in a thin, high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
The exclusive finishing process is labor intensive and isn’t just about looks, but helps define this model’s exceptional tone.
The neck features Gibson’s traditional nut width that players love and a thicker, one-piece rosewood fingerboard that offers better feel and sustain.
The studio model is fitted with a self-lubricating Graph Tech nut that helps in tuning and lets strings return to pitch following heavy string bending.
Electronics feature Gibson’s popular 490R and 498T humbuckers with alnico magnets for rich, singing tones in all positions.
Traditional manual tuners add a vintage vibe while providing smooth and efficient performance.
- Historic heel
- TekToid nut
- Original neck width
- Standard toggle switch
- Double-contact-point jack
- Traditional grade wood selection
- Acrylic inlays
- Tuners: Traditional vintage manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional 1-11/16" neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Body: Carved maple top over mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Gibson's popular 490R and 498T humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive, hand-finished expert setup
- Finish: Thin high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Traditional brown hard shell case included