Boss Rc 600 Loop Station
Meet the RC-600, the most advanced looper on the planet.
Loaded with evolved features and customizable functions, this next-generation Loop Station ushers in a new era of creative power for guitarists, singer/songwriters, multi-instrumentalists, and other looping musicians. Capture multiple mics and instruments with six stereo tracks and premium 32-bit sound, and take full command with nine freely assignable footswitches and deep external control support. And that's just the start; you can also colour loops with a massive FX selection, groove with onboard rhythms, route audio as you like to the three stereo outputs, integrate with computer software via USB, and much more.
- Flagship floor-based Loop Station with next-level sound quality and flexibilityClass-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Six simultaneous stereo phrase tracksUltra-flexible onboard control with nine freely assignable footswitches and three pedal modes
- Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX types and the ability to use four at once in each section
- Time-based effects can automatically sync to rhythms and loop tempo
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo assignable line output pairs
- 99 memories, each containing six phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more
- Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
- Deep MIDI control support
- Streamlined and durable metal body
- Large circular loop status indicator and informative LCD screen with selectable display modes
- Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter