Fender Custom Shop 1951 TELECASTER RELIC AGED NOCASTER BLONDE
Fender Custom Shop guitars represent the pinnacle of Fender's prestigious range. These guitars are hand-crafted by an elite team of luthiers, hand-selected and trained by the best of the best.
1951 was an iconic year for the Telecaster. After a rocky start with a single pickup version without a truss rod, and a false start with a production model bearing a name that infringed a trade mark, the Fender Telecaster was finally released in the last half of '51 to widespread acclaim.
Featuring a single cutaway ash body, maple neck, two single coil pickups and fat '50s wiring, this guitar represents the beginning of what would go on to become a cultural phenomenon. Don't miss this very limited model!
- Relic Flash-Coat Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Premium Ash Body
- Tinted Quarter-Sawn Maple Neck
- 10/56 "V" Back-Shape
- 7.25" to 9.5" Compound Radius
- 21 -6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound 50-51 Blackguard Pickups
- Fat 50s Tele Wiring (Provides Natural Treble Bleed, Stronger Full Range Tone w/ Dynamic Attack)
- Black Pickguard
- Vintage 51-54 Tele Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap
- Certificate of Authenticity