Line 6 Spider V 20 Mkii 20W Modelling Guitar Amp
The Ideal Practice Amp for Any Guitarist
The Spider V 20 MkII amp sounds great right out of the box. Plug in and immediately rock one of 16 new MkII preset tones, or craft your own with the easy-to-use controls. Each preset contains up to three effects that can be switched in and out stompbox-style using the dedicated FX buttons on the front panel, and turning the Reverb knob adds atmosphere and depth to your sound. Tap in delay times and modulation rates with the Tap/Tuner button, or press and hold it to access the onboard tuner. Connect the Spider V 20 MkII to your Mac or PC, or iOS device* via the USB port and use the free Spider V Remote app to edit your tones, access additional tones via the Cloud, and record your performances with the included Steinberg Cubase LE DAW.
Spider V 20 MkII is a 20-watt amp with an 8" speaker featuring 16 onboard presets, up to three simultaneous effects, and an independent reverb control.
- New Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- Acoustic Guitar and Bass presets included
- Easy-to-use tone and effects controls
- Built-in tuner and tap-tempo function
- USB interface for editing and recording on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android*
- 200+ amps and effects available via free Spider V Remote app
*Recording on Android requires Android OS 5.0+ or newer with High Performance Audio enabled. Using Spider V 20 MkII with an iOS or Android device requires a USB camera kit (iOS) or an OTG cable (Android).